- Lenses Optical Attribute: UV Protection (UV400 Filter)
- Frame Material: Polycarbonate
- Lenses Material: Polycarbonate
- Gender: Unisex
- Total Width: 144mm
- Lens Width: 65mm
Frame Height: 39mm
- Nose Width: 15mm
- Leg Length: 135mm
- Step 1: After you get the lenses, please do not put on them immediately. The liquid in the package is saline and disinfectant, and it will irritate your eyes. Please put the lenses in the contact lens care solution about 6-8 hours before you wear them.
- Step 2: Take the lens out from the packet gently after washing and drying your hands. Then make sure you are holding the correct side of the lens.
- Step 3: Hold up your upper eyelid and pull down your lower lid, then use the index finger to gently place the lens.
- Step 4: Look up and down, left and right after putting the lens in so that it will settle into place, then close your eye in a while.
- Step 5: Do again for the other eye through simple steps!
How to remove contact lenses?
- Step 1: Wash and dry your hands thoroughly before touching your eyes.
- Step 2: Use your clean hand to gently pull down your lower eyelid, then pull up your upper eyelid.
- Step 3: Using your index finger and thumb to pinch the lens gently.
- Step 4: Look up and slide the lens down gently so that the lens will be kept in your eye, then pinch it off onto a finger. Do it again for the other eye.
Do your lenses come with prescription?
Yes! All of them are available with prescription. If you have normal eyesight or you simply need a decoration, choose -0.00.
Consult your eye doctor to confirm the diopter counts before ordering.
Why is the actual color different from that on website?
Due to variable factors, such as light, camera lens filters, surrounding colors, original eye color/ eye shape/ makeup, etc, the color of the lenses may vary and look different. Such cases should be acceptable.
Please contact us within 24 hours after you have received your lenses if you have any doubt about your lenses. Please don’t forget to enclose the lens picture so that we can check for you.
What to do when lenses irritate eyes?
Please soak your lenses in care solution which is exclusive for contact lenses for 24 hours, then rinse and scrub your lenses gently.
Check the two sides before wearing lenses to avoid uncomfortable experience, such as irritation, dry eyes，blurry vision, etc
Check the two sides before wearing lenses to avoid uncomfortable experience, such as irritation, dry eyes，blurry vision, etc.
***Important (Please check the front and back of the lens, Wearing the wrong side causes the tingling of the eye)
Safety information about wearing contact lenses
- Always wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling your contact lenses.
- Do not lend, borrow or share used contact lenses, otherwise, it may lead to infection or even blindness to eyes.
- Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
- Insert lenses before putting make-up on around eyes, and take off lenses before taking make-up off.
- Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
- New contact wearer wears less than 4 hours a day. When your eyes adapted to the lenses, you can wear them longer, but do not exceed 8 hours a day.